3,000 People Dignified. 3,000 People Respected. 3,000 People Heard. 3,000 People Served.
Since Giving Tuesday, you’ve stepped up in a big way. Thanks to your generosity, we’ve raised nearly $3,000 and are well on our way to our goal of $10,000. Your support means even more of our homeless neighbors will be treated with dignity, offered clean clothes, access to showers, and job opportunities.
As we move into the heart of the holiday season, we are calling on our community to make even more stories like these possible. By rallying your community, clicking, and sharing one of the links below, you are becoming a positive force for dignity and change.
Here are some ways to support us:
1. Start a Fundraiser on Facebook. CREATE A FUNDRAISER
2. Donate money; $1, $5, $25, $100 – any amount is incredibly helpful and will help us continue to restore dignity and rekindle optimism to our neighbors experiencing homelessness in Los Angeles. DONATE HERE
3. Text CLOTHES to 44321
4. Buy tickets to our 3rd Annual Holiday Party on January 11th! RSVP NOW
5. Help stock our closet by purchasing clothing and hygiene products from our Gooddler wishlist. All items will ship directly to us. SHOP HERE
6. Support us on Amazon by making Project Ropa your selected charity. Every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will generate a donation for us!
1. Sign into smile.amazon.com on your computer or mobile browser.
2. On your first visit to AmazonSmile you will be prompted to select an organization – search and select Project Ropa. http://smile.amazon.com/
3. Bookmark smile.amazon.com so anytime you shop on Amazon you shop through AmazonSmile.
4. Start shopping!
No matter which option you choose or if you choose them all, we want to thank you for being a part of the solution toward breaking the cycle of homelessness in Los Angeles County. For that, we are eternally grateful.
Founder and CEO